Monday, February 24, 2014

Death Spiral Coming Soon by Janie Chodosh and The Poisoned Pencil

I'm super thrilled to announce that the first release, April 1, 2014, from Poisoned Pen Press' new YA Imprint, The Poisoned Pencil, will be Death Spiral by Janie Chodosh.

 I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for this novel ever since I heard about it and I only have to wait until April 1.

Aaacckkk! Okay, that's a long time when I'm this impatient!

Death Spiral is the first of an exciting science series starring Faith Flores.To read the super review from Publisher's Weekly go here.

For more about the author:
http://www.janiechodosh.com/
https://www.facebook.com/janie.chodosh.author

Available for pre-order at Amazon here.









17 comments:

  1. It looks very interesting- and intense, going by the cover. Congrats to Janie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Leandra. I think the book is intense and also filled with hope.

      Delete
  2. It does sound interesting - especially coming from a publisher with the name of The Poisoned Pencil! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an attention grabber that's for sure!

      Delete
    2. It is a great name for a press, that's for sure! I'm glad you think the book's name is interesting too. I hope you do check it out and I'd love to hear your feedback!

      Delete
  3. The title really gets your attention. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) and if I can ever get my novel publishable, I'll be joining the ranks in YA mystery, suspense as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, that would be wonderful, I hope that happens soon! Thanks for visiting and "following".

      Delete
    2. Good luck, Sharon. I'm glad you like the title

      Delete
  4. Hi Catherine! I just wanted to say thanks so much for coming by my blog and for your comment, I'm so glad to meet you. I'm always thrilled to learn about mystery or suspense stories and Tough Luck looks excellent. Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie and thank you for coming over, commenting and "following". I'm so glad I found your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like that will be a dramatic and emotional story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy. I think it is, and if you read it, I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Hi, Patsy, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Counting down to Death Spiral hitting the shelves!

    And a shoot out from me Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Meg, glad you came over. I'm counting down also and will be posting an interview with Janie in a few days!

      Delete
  8. Just a couple of days now, GO JANIE!!!

    ReplyDelete