Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1

It's February 1st, the sky is blue, the temperature is in the 60's, no breeze to speak of, and a wonderful day. I know it's not spring but I've got spring fever.
I have a lot of writing to do but I just can't get in the mood to sit at the computer to write the latest chapter.
In order not to feel too guilty, I decided to blog. I hadn't posted since the middle of January and had to write something so not writing because of beautiful weather is as good a subject as any, right?
I know the weather is arriving in extremes around the country. Wherever you are I'm wishing you a beautiful day and a more productive writing one than mine.

11 comments:

  1. Love the blue Texas sky! Our snow is gone for now, but that is only temporary. Still, it's nice to see our grass for a bit. Sixties? Ah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to say our snow was gone but we never even get a trace :) Glad you are able to see the ground but I expect you might get more before spring gets there.

      Delete
    2. You're so right -- it's snowing now! Talk about changeable weather...

      Delete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to sit down and just focus on writing. The beautiful weather is a love distraction and makes for a nice topic when hopping to that MS just isn't happening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day here as well.

    I did revise for a little while, today, but I've had a hard time focusing on it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it was that nice today! It's barely 30 and yesterday was -2 degrees when I went to work. Iowa is cold right now! Enjoy the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrr! We're having another warm Groundhog Day so we're supposed to get six more weeks of winter. However, with the kind of winter we've had, it won't be that bad :)

      Delete
  5. Those nice days in the middle of winter are precious - it's good to take the time to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete