Friday, December 28, 2012

 
 
January of this passing year, my debut novel, Tough Luck, was released as an ebook only by Wings e-Press. I couldn't hold it in my hand or pass it around, but the thrill was still there.
This morning as I jotted notes on my 2013 calendar I kept thinking that if everything goes as planned I will actually be holding my first print book when The Dark Side of Trust is released by L&L Dreamspell in both forms. It's thrilling, exciting, and scary all at the same time. I've been very blessed seeing my dreams as a writer come true and want to see other writers feel the same way.

        Wishing 2013 will be a year that your dreams, whatever they are, come true!












 


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Catherine! What a great Christmas present AND New Year's wish come true. I've been watching your career grow and am so very happy for you. Enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! Hope the weather up there has been kind to you. The northeast is certainly getting more than their share of extreme weather.

      Delete
  2. Three cheers for having another publication come out. That is very thrilling. And yes, holding your novel in the palms of your hands is...priceless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your books! How exciting that you'll be holding a book of yours in hand this coming year! That's the dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you. Congratulations! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete