Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thank you Angela and Becca from The Bookshelf Muse

I just got back from The Bookshelf Muse and read some good news and some great news. They've got a new thesaurus starting! The Bookshelf Muse was a blessing to me when I found it as a fledgling writer just starting out. It made my writing improve dramatically. Over the next couple of years I kept sending other writers, newbies as well as experienced writers, to their blog. I don't think these ladies even begin to know how far reaching their help has spread.

Thank you, Angela and Becca! I know I wouldn't be where I am today in my career without you!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post ... and for introducing me to this blog. Have to introduce it to my students, too. Can't wait for the thesaurus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Catherine, thank you! I just saw your comment on the blog and wanted to stop in and...WOW! I am so honored to know something we did is really helping you like this. So many people have helped Becca and I develop as writers, it is so gratifying to know we can pay it forward in a small way. Such a wonderful shout out--this really made my day!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, you are so welcome and you deserve the praise :) I'm glad I made your day!

      Delete
  3. Catherine! Such a nice endorsement of The Bookshelf Muse! I love that you're finding so much help there. Thanks again for spreading the word. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree! They seem to have helped a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really have, Caryn! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to The Bookshelf Muse, it will definitely be on my go-to list now.

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip, I've heard of them but haven't visited yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true. My characters do a lot less eye-rolling and sighing thanks to The Bookshelf Muse,and I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, you will really like your visit over there:)

    Mary, I had the exact same problem and thought I was brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete