Just received this Irresistibly Sweet Award from Angela Brown. Thank you, Angela!
Here are the rules in accepting this blog award:
1. I once bleached my own hair and it turned out chicken yellow! My mom came to my rescue.
2. Back in the really old days of my youth, I fell in love with Mighty Mouse. I wanted to grow up and marry him.
3. The first book that made me cry was Anna Sewell's Black Beauty.
4. My favorite vacation spot of all time is downtown Savannah, Georgia
5. My first car was a little, red Toyota Corolla.
6. My present car is a little, grey Pontiac Aztec.
7. I love fruit smoothies. In a personal blender each afternoon, I mix 1 tablespoon of fat free, sugar free Vanilla pudding, a handful of frozen fruit (strawberries mostly), and about a cup of fat free milk. Tastes just like a milk shake!
Awards go to:
W. B. Terrien at http://wbterrien.com
Laura L. Sullivan at http://lauralsullivan.blogspot.com
Patricia Schirra at http://patriciashirra.blogspot.com
Francesca Zappia at http://zapslobstertank.blogspot.com
Krista M. at http://thejellybeansofwriting.blogspot.com