Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beth Revis Vlog

WriteOnCon was wonderful again this year. Can't find enough words to praise the writers who put this on. Learned a lot and entered contests. (fingers crossed) Thank you WriteOnCon founders and participants! I'm already looking forward to next year's!

As fabulous as everyone was, Beth Revis had a vlog that personally touched me. I want to share the link for anyone who would like to watch it.

http://writeoncon.com/2011/08/dont-give-up-by-author-beth-revis/

7 comments:

  1. I loved this vlog! Watching it made me feel like a big slacker though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this link. :) I'm still catching up on WriteOnCon and I've heard so many great things about this particlar vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I felt a little like that, too. She completed ten manuscripts in ten years. It takes me a smidgeon longer.

    Karen, You're welcome. I loved this vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link, Cathie. I'm always thinking every novel I write is 'the one' and it never is, darn it. Someday I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. I missed most of that conference, thanks so much for posting. Agreed, Beth is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete