Cher Green right away for this Styish Blogger award I received this morning. Later I will fullfill the requirements by choosing the ten blogger recipients throughout the day. Thank you, Cher!
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
*Thank and link to the person who awarded you this award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
*Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Seven things about myself:
1. As I write this I am waiting for the tree trimmers to remove two huge branches from my 100+ year old red oak. I feel bad that I am doing this, but they hang over my roof and I have to have them trimmed off the roof every year. It's getting too expensive so out they come.
2. I have a sister who is younger and a brother who is older. It's suppose to be hard being a middle child growing up, but that surprised me when I heard about it because I never knew. ( If I'd known I might have taken advantage of it with my parents-darn)
3. I'm a choco-holic, give me a bag of Hershey's kisses and I'm a gonner!
4. I'm the great-aunt of 4! They range in age from 12, 9, 2, 1 and I love them!
5. I always wanted to write but procrastinated until I retired, now I'm having the time of my life on the quest of becoming a published author of a book. The mini-successes along the way have been joyful! So, even if I don't make it, I have great satisfaction in knowing I tried.
6. I love cats and dogs, birds and fish, and grew up with several of each. At this stage in my life, I'm grateful that I have an ornery, 18 pound feral barn cat that won't let me have another pet in the house. I've tried. At first I was horrified but now I like being responsible for just one pet.
7. I envy young writers. Writers who blog, dwell in a wonderful community of support and help. Maybe if they had them back in my non-writing days I might have started sooner. Young writers today are so lucky!
I award this award to the 5 following bloggers:
Sofia Sandoval "A Girl Named Eve" (Sofia is not recently discovered but I feel she deserves this award)
Bess Weatherby "It's the world, dear."
Clara "Pinches of Madness"
Melissa L. Gill "Melissa Getting Published"
JoLynne Lyon "Mountain Lyon"