Saturday, October 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo is Looming


National Novel Writing Month

All prepped, sort of :), and ready to begin. Have been madly working this week on completing my WIP. I  just have a smidgeon more to go before the first draft is completed but only if I binge write all weekend. I'm not sure how much blogging I will do during November with all the pressure of being a WriMo, but I will be taking several breaks to relax and read your blogs.

For those other WriMos out there, Good Luck!

Update: Yay! 6:35 P.M. CST Halloween Evening and I just finished my first draft! Now that's a Halloween Treat!

15 comments:

  1. Good luck on WriMo!! And I'm so glad your first draft is almost done. Just keep writing--all weekend.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my good luck wish for a successful NaNoWriMo, Catherine. Just found your blog and will check back to see how that writing marathon is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Catherine, I shall be struggling too, but shall do what I can. Good luck to you also! Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Catherine! I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone. Clee, thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding more good luck wishes here! Hope you have great success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped in to add my good wishes! I'll be cheering from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Best wishes for NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, Catherine! Is this your first year?

    And congrats on finishing your first draft! It's such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the finished draft. That was a treat indeed.

    Good luck with NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on finishing your first draft! What a great feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, all for the congrats and good wishes. NaNo is going fine, but my energy has been taxed. Good thing I didn't plan on winning because I'm going to take the weekend off and play!

    ReplyDelete