Friday, August 6, 2010

Circle of Friends Blogger Award




I just received this wonderful award from the fabulous blogger and author Andrea Vlahakis over at Up the Attic Stairs. With this award comes the rule to pass it on to five other bloggers with their links. Thank you!

                                                                                                              


Ann Best at Long Journey Home

Myrna Foster at Night Writer

Amy Jo Lavin at Ramblings of a Novice Writer

Johanna at Once Upon a Novelist

Dawn Embers at It's in the Book

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! And thanks for being my newest follower :) Have a great weekend (now following too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write children's books too, so I'm glad we found each other! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy and Johanna, you're welcome!

    Thank you, Erica and Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award and thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! congrats to you and to the lucky recipients! Can't wait to visit everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Catherine, Congratulations to you, and thank you for thinking of me! I'm looking forward to meeting these other "friends" of yours whom I don't yet know.
    YOUR friend, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Lisa.

    You're welcome, Ann, and thank you for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for being my second follower, Catherine! Glad to hear you like Aunt Ella :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome, Tessa. Aunt Ella is a great character!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award, and to all those you passed it on to! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete