Sunday, July 4, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honour onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.
I've decided to add one more rule:
5. Any rule may be modified by any recipient for any reason. (I'm tired from the activities all day, please forgive my lazy bones)
First, I really want to thank Alexandra again for thinking of me. I love getting awards and posting them.
Next, the four things about me I would like to share are:
1. I'm not exercising like I should so when I see my doctor in October I'll just tell him there must be a lot of humidity in my closet because my clothes are shrinking. I'll look up at him so innocently he won't be able to get too upset.
2. I love, love, love Janet Evanovich's novels about Stephanie Plum. I wait every year for the next installment and I don't know what I'll do if she ever stops writing the series. I've got Sizzling Sixteen on my night stand and it took a lot of effort not to start it yesterday. I want to savor the experience. Fireworks will be going off in the neighborhood and I won't be able to sleep anyway. I'm so looking forward to reading late into the night laughing hysterically. (I'm also secretly in love with Ranger--I think he is scrumptious.)
3. I just found out my seven year old cat could be diabetic. I won't know for sure until Monday. The latest blood test will show the level of glucose for the last two weeks. My problem? My mother was a nurse but I don't think the ability to give painless shots is genetic. I'm chewing my nails to the quick worrying about it.
4. This arm chair adventurer wishes she led a life like TerryLynn Johnson. She amazes me. Her latest exploit with the kayak literally took my breath away. I can't wait to read her debut novel.
I want to pass the Versatile Blogger award on to the five following bloggers:
1. Terresa Wellborn for her beautiful poetry.
2. Charmaine Clancy for all her wonderful posts on her classroom experiences blog and her writing blog Wagging Tales.
3. Eric W. Trant for being so interesting and insightful.
4. Sofia Sandoval for sharing her life with us.
5. Paul C because I learn a lot of history from his blog.