Got up this morning to find that Susan Fields had awarded me this Happiness Award. Thank you, Susan, getting awards is such fun! Here are the ten things that make me happy other than family and friends:
- That first cup of coffee out on the patio watching the birds and squirrels greet the new day
- The scent of Camay soap, so much so, I had to order a case from Amazon since it's not carried in stores here
- Puppy breath
- Dark chocolate
- Sno cones with shaved ice on a hot summer day
- Vanilla scented candles
- Planting flowers in early spring
- Driving while singing along with the radio
- Grilling on the barbecue
I would love to pass on the Happiness Award to Lupe-Ruiz Flores who always has some interesting and happy things to say.
I want to pass the Sugar Doll award to Ann Best because that's exactly what she is!