Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happiness Award



Got up this morning to find that Susan Fields had awarded me this Happiness Award. Thank you, Susan, getting awards is such fun! Here are the ten things that make me happy other than family and friends:
  1.  That first cup of coffee out on the patio watching the birds and squirrels greet the new day
  2.  The scent of Camay soap, so much so, I had to order a case from Amazon since it's not carried in  stores here
  3.  Puppy breath
  4.  Dark chocolate
  5.  Sno cones with shaved ice on a hot summer day
  6.  Vanilla scented candles
  7.  Planting flowers in early spring
  8.  Driving while singing along with the radio
  9.  Boating
  10.  Grilling on the barbecue
Passing on Blogger Awards:


I would love to pass on the Happiness Award to Lupe-Ruiz Flores who always has some interesting and happy things to say.



I want to pass the Sugar Doll award to Ann Best because that's exactly what she is!

16 comments:

  1. Puppy breath? Puppy breath? Your list made me smile, all except for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, thank you for awarding me the Happiness Award and for your kind comments about my blog. You have a beautiful, eye-catching blog. Full of good writer info as well. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, honestly, really and truly, a brand new six week old puppy has the best breath. My sister just brought a new one home and it came to mind almost immediately when I was making up my list.

    Lupe, thank you. I always love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so touched! Thank you. I've copied it to put on my blog.

    I think you're a sugar doll too! Your list says it all - the "simple" pleasures of life after family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found my way over here from Susan Field's blog. I love your list! I can relate to your ordering Camay... lately I've gotten a hankering for rose-scent, a nostalgic scent from my childhood. these days all the stores carry fruity scents or spicy scents, it's been impossible for me to track down just plain ol' rose. Will have to start looking on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the rose scent. I've actually looked for it myself in room freshner's, bath salts, it's just no where to be found. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So vanilla scented candles made your list, too! I actually thought about putting singing along to my Goo Goo Dolls CDs when I'm alone in the car on my list, but I had to many happy things already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanilla scented candles are my absolute favorite, when I saw them on your list I thought, "Wow, she's got great taste in candles!"
    I put them all over the house, even in the linen closet! Thanks, again, for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your Happiness Award! :)

    Dark chocolate goes without saying, but singing with the radio while driving? You, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! What a cool award - and I love your list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award! And def. coffee outside ni the early morn is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa and Laura, thanks for coming over and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Puppy breath, is the best breath you will ever smell until they reach one year... it's even better than baby breath in my opinion! At least my puppy is that way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exactly! Thanks for stopping by, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete