Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award

Just received this blog award from Myrna Foster. Thank you! I love it! Myrna said that there used to be a requirement to accept this award which was to list ten things about yourself others don't know. I'm shrinking the list to five and hope that's okay. Ten was too taxing for my brain after being creative all day. :)

1. I love disco music!
2. I absolutely adore vegetable gardening, pollinating plants to help nature along, and collecting seeds for the next season.
3. I play computer games to relax. If anyone had told me ten years ago I would get hooked on a matching-the-jewels game, I would have rolled my eyes!
4. Digging through junk shops masquerading as antique shops is pure pleasure. The dustier and grimier the better.
5. I get a kick out of cruising on a lake in a boat with an outboard motor and letting my hand trail over the side, fingering the water.  (naturally someone else is driving)

15 comments:

  1. Are you an ABBA fan? I love your five. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I'd tick the first four for myself (and the fifth doesn't sound half-bad either).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both on junk shops masquerading as antique shops. Bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myrna, I do love ABBA!
    Charmaine--it's wonderful, but not in the heat of the day!
    Andrea--isn't it fun when you pick up that little treasure you didn't even know you were hunting until you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I love your five things. I wish I were a vegetable garderner, and I've tried many times, but I just can't bring myself to like it. Maybe if I liked vegetables more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Susan, I love veggies so that must be it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunting through "antique" shops would fun - if I ever have time. :) And you can do whatever you want with these rules. No police action will be taken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! Thanks for sharing! #5 sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, "Whew!" thanks for letting me know changing the rules is okay.

    Amy, #5 is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, count me in for #'s four and five! Congrats on the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a wonderful list.
    And I LOVE this template. It's absolutely stunning. And makes me want to get some colorful icons down the side of mine. I really like the You are My Sunshine award, the shimmering yellow.
    You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Ann. It was one of the new blogger templates on the new Design tab. I liked it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not actually here. I'm just dropping off the new address for my site. Its thoughtsbylilahpierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete