Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"You Are My Sunshine" Supportive Comments Award

Yay! For blogger awards!


I woke up this morning, put the coffee on, and headed for the computer. We had a wicked storm last night and I'm up early to clean up the yard of twigs, leaves, and small broken branches. I wasn't looking forward to it, after all I just did it last week from another storm. Then I got this sweet surprise and super award from Amy over at her blog The Green Bathtub. Now I don't mind cleaning up a bit!   Thank you, Amy!                 
                                                          


1. I would like to pass this award onto Andrea Vlahakis over at Up the Attic Stairs. Andrea is always full of good things to say.
2. Next I'm passing this on to Laura Pauling whose blog is informative, funny, and always entertaining.
3. Finally, I would like to give this award to a young blogger, Amanda Krzywonski, My Life as Mandy...with Epilepsy for being an inspiration to all of us. She's a sweetheart!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Catherine! That was so nice of you. I really appreciate it. :) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Laura. Love your blog and all the nice comments you make here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I love your blog and everything you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Catherine. That's a bright, cheery looking award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Catherine! that's one of my favorite awards - it's so happy looking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rena and Shannon, I thought so, too, right after a nasty little storm I wake up and find a sunshine treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the storm wasn't devastating.

    You deserved the sunshine treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for including me in your blog, it is an honor. I am so glad to see that someone has been touched by my writing. You are an inspiration to me and I wish you the best of blessings.

    Sincerely,
    Amanda Krzywonski

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, Amanda, and thank you for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete