Friday, January 8, 2010

Decisions, Decisions


Usually winter in San Antonio is like autumn in other areas. Not this week. The arctic freeze blowing across the nation has affected us, too. This morning began in the low twenties, the temperature should steadily rise until it tops out at 38 degrees, and then drop again tonight. I have no desire to step one toe out of the door and none of my friends will be calling to "do lunch" or shop. This is the perfect day to curl up in the recliner and read Gone by Michael Grant. It's a page turner with great characters!


However, it's also the perfect day to sit at my computer and revise my MG mystery. I like the story, I actually don't mind revising once I'm into it, and it's only January 8. Eight days ago I made a resolution to write every day. Blogging doesn't count. So, I better start revising, right now, but...what's that noise... I think I hear Gone calling me from the other room.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,

    Thank you for visiting my blog. It was a balmy 36 here in Montana today. It isn't supposed to be above freezing again for some time. (I'm indexing Texas History today--including an interesting article about Cynthia Ann Parker.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    Cynthia Ann Parker's story is amazing. If you get the chance, read about her son Quanah Parker--he was a character living in two worlds.

    ReplyDelete