Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Need My Monster

I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll




What happens when the monster that lives under your bed takes off on a week long fishing trip and leaves you alone and scared to go to sleep? You interview substitute monsters!

I Need My Monster is a delightfully hilarious picture book written by Amanda Noll and illustrated by Howard McWilliam that everyone has to own. It has received numerous glowing reviews and I recommend it highly for ending those bedtime fears. Personally, I think it's going to be a future classic.

For more information on Amanda you can visit her site by clicking here:

http://www.amandanoll.com/

You can also visit the publisher's website where you will find a printable page of "monster bits" to make your own monster.

http://www.flashlightpress.com/I_Need_My_Monster.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Thank you so much for your rave review of our book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! It was my pleasure because I just know it will be a best seller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love the blog. Tried to contact you on the Verla Kay boards, but my profile is having tech difficulties. Thanks for letting me know about the blog link. Looking forward to reading more here.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to buy this book and share it with my grandson. Perfect for this time of year and who wouldn't love a monster that goes fishing? Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, Anonymous, and I know you will love the book! After you share it with your grandson, why don't you stop by again and let us know how he responded to it? Would love to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete